Mozilla Hubs Gallery World Workshop
Updated: Mar 15, 2022
Follow along as Volt__Edge shares with us a pipeline workflow to create a world gallery for Mozilla Hubs using Spoke, Quilt, Maya, Blender, Substance Painter and Tilt Brush.
Learning objectives: Learn Spoke (world builder) & Quilt (avatar skinning / rebuilding). Make a space with their builder components; walls, floors, furniture, etc., then add 2D or 3D art. Volt__Egde's general modelling process in Maya (including importing a hulls only model from Tilt Brush), exporting to Substance painter for materials, then export as a glTF file for Mozilla Spoke. Adding sounds and extra lights, changing the time of day, and a few things in the settings.
Watch it Live here: VRArtLive Twitch Channel June 12th 11a PT / 19:00 BST
1. Set up an account for free: Hubs website and sign-up
2. Learn the menu and navigation: Getting Started with Hubs (navigation and menu)
START EDITING with SPOKE
3. Learn about Spoke: SPOKE editor intro
4. Learn Spoke basics: SPOKE tutorial steps
5. Download: Quilt
6. Review: Create a Custom Avatar & Advanced Avatar Creation
OPTIMIZE YOUR SCENE
DOWNLOAD CREATIONS APPS